Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Juice Cleanse Day 2

I slept great last night after day one of my 3 day juice cleanse!  Was not hungry and fell asleep quickly.  Awoke a little groggy this morning and had 1 1/2 cups of strong black coffee.  Drank my Green juice around 9am and hit the gym.  Just a Group Power workout - my muscles felt tight and a bit weaker than normal but nothing too bad.  Grabbed my second juice (lemonade) around 11 and enjoyed it a bit too quickly.  Keeping right on schedule I drank another Green at 1. I didn't feel hungry but the rumbling and the grumbling in my tummy would make you think othewise.

Life got in the way and I was a tad behind schedule taking my favourite Berry Juice and it tasted just a good as the one yesterday.  Overall I was feeling pretty good and looking forward to my last 2 drinks of the day.  I made sure I drank loads of water and tea all day so besides running to the bathroom everything was pretty much normal except I felt cold inside and out and had trouble warming up.  The sound from my tummy are pretty amusing too!

Just after 6 a I popped open juice #5 for the day and I really enjoyed the taste again. I had a bit of heartburn and think the acid in the juices might be a bit much for my stomach.

Grabbed my last juice of the day - Cashew Milk - I'm not kidding - It tasted like a vanilla milkshake tonight!

I have to say I am missing food but feeling great! Tomorrow morning I spin ... that will be a true test!

No comments:

Post a Comment